About a month ago, my little Owen awoke in the middle of the night gasping for air.
He had a croupy cough and truly was not breathing.
After a priesthood blessing I had him in the car and we went to the E.R.
They took him back and gave him a breathing treatment and some steroids to get him breathing.
My nebulizer was not working or I would've used it.
Today, we are dealing with this same yuck!
Last night was miserable for our household. Owen awoke once again, out of air. This time I was prepared with a fixed nebulizer and had his humidifier already saturating his room for the humidity.
Today has been a long sick day. I am hoping and praying he can get over it this time without any major trips to the E.R.
Owen and Kaebrie started soccer. It has been quite the ordeal that I didn't realize I signed up for. They each have one game and one practice every week. They love it though and I am glad they are learning a sport. Kaebrie doesn't understand that you can take the ball from others. She is the mother and tries to make sure everyone is not crying and at least running by her side.
On Tuesday, Owen scored his first goal. HE WAS THRILLED! Jeff and I were so excited for him too. He couldn't quit talking or smiling about it.
Owen has grown up so much this year. As I look back at pictures of the first day of school he looks huge and has really grown socially. He is starting to read and is very interested in space. As of right now he wants to be an astronaut on Thursdays, Policeman on Fridays, and a Firefighter on Saturdays.
He is such a good boy and so smart.
He told me the other night that he wanted to read a book to me. So, he read it alright! From memory and counting the apples up on top. Silly kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment