I got a job!
Was I trying to find work? No...
I felt that since my kids are getting older and Kaebrie is in school every day that I needed to help pay off my business debt.
I felt that since my kids are getting older and Kaebrie is in school every day that I needed to help pay off my business debt.
Honestly, I wanted to find a job that I could make my own hours, come and go as needed, and have a pay rate that was worth working for.
I fasted and prayed about whether I should find a job or not and my prayers led me to a wonderful opportunity with an amazing company.
I started looking on KSL classifieds at some job possibilities, not expecting to actually find something.
Jeff does the shipping for this company and one of the guys that works there used to be an old neighbor in our Layton ward.
I interviewed. I pondered. I stewed. I hesitated. I stressed. I got the job!
************
I started working on June 24th.
Three words
PERFECT MOMMY JOB
I make my own hours, part time, very good pay.
Come and go as needed
It's an awesome company to work for.
I am feeling very blessed.
Now, I can contribute in paying off my business debt!
We can get through anything at this point.
************
Owen gets to go play with Grandma Camille and spend some time at Buddy Bin, and I work while Kaebrie is in school. It works out fine for the summer. Owen starts first grade in August so I will just go to work every day while Kaebrie is in school.
I feel like I can't keep up on my housework. What is keeping up though when there is always something to wash, fold, scrub, vacuum, dust, or pick up?
We move in less than a month so I am going to keep up on only the important stuff for now.
I'm going to be playing with a ton of boxes soon:)
************
Owen gets to go play with Grandma Camille and spend some time at Buddy Bin, and I work while Kaebrie is in school. It works out fine for the summer. Owen starts first grade in August so I will just go to work every day while Kaebrie is in school.
I feel like I can't keep up on my housework. What is keeping up though when there is always something to wash, fold, scrub, vacuum, dust, or pick up?
We move in less than a month so I am going to keep up on only the important stuff for now.
I'm going to be playing with a ton of boxes soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment