Ward Christmas Party. Dressed as shepherds.
Making ornaments at my parents Christmas party.
Kaebrie's ornament. It wasn't exactly done correctly but was done Kaebrie style for sure.
Cute Dayne.
Owen was the star in the nativity.
Sweet Avery was Mary. She was darling!
Skylar was Joseph.
Monica laughing at um... fart maybe! Hee hee...
Alex, Dayne and Chylee.
Playing minute to win it.
Christmas Eve.
The little people nativity on Christmas Eve.
Christmas morning was perfect!
Santa ate his cookies and the reindeer ate their carrots and apple.
We had some of Jeff's family over on Christmas day. It was so good to be with them. Jim and Lori were here from Chicago. My parents came down for dinner. It was fun to just be at home and not out driving around all day. The best part: The kids weren't sick!!!!
We had such a great Christmas this year. It was full of service, love, baking, family and friends, and the true spirit of Christmas was in our home. I don't recall ever in the past ten years of my adult life, a Christmas filled with such feelings. I am sure most of this was because I have never been able to enjoy the season without a million things on my agenda.
I truly love my family. This year has been so difficult for a few of my siblings. I will always love and respect them no matter what decisions they make. After all, they will always be my siblings! I now understand the meaning of the statement "Appreciate what you have because when it's gone, you will miss it". I miss my brother and love him and his family so much.
Prayers, prayers, and more prayers.
Thank you for letting me know how to find your blog. I love it, every bit of it was wonderful. Know that I love and cherish each of you.
ReplyDeleteMom