Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow storm...

The kids had a blast playing in the snow.  I remember as a child building forts, igloos, and snowmen.  I do not remember though how heavy the snow gets when you roll huge snowman parts.  I was so excited to go and build a snowman with the kids.  After I rolled the bottom part, I began rolling the middle ball.  I was so excited to build a huge snowman!  After attempting several times to lift that giant middle ball on to the bottom, I was struggling to breath and came to the realization that my snowman needed to be downsized quite a bit.  It wasn't in the cards for me.  It was impossible to pick up.  Why didn't I remember that snow weighed so much?  It was fun to try and the kids had fun laughing at me.  As Owen said, next time we will have to build a snowman when dad gets home to help.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment