For Christmas, I gave Jeff a two night stay in Palm Springs, CA.
Because there is nothing that he wanted or needed, but a vacation! So, we decided to go to Disneyland with the kids, spent time with family and have a little getaway all wrapped into one big load of FUN.
Let me just tell you, IT WAS FANTASTIC! We had so much fun.
We went straight over to Cars Land on our first day to ride on McQueens raceway.
It was the coolest thing ever!
We walked into Radiator Springs and I was on the verge on crying. By verge I mean, I covered it up well because Jeff would've died laughing at me. It was so magical to see how detailed everything is and how the kids light up at every little thing. I am just a weirdo I guess:)
Kaebrie was one lucky little lady... We took her to eat lunch at Ariel's grotto and she got to meet Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, and Belle. It was very pricey but considering the amount of happy and excited emotions and the yummy food, it was worth every penny.
Kaebrie also got to meet Rupunzel, Eugene, and Merida. Eugene had his facial expressions down to a "T". Merida had the accent down from Brave. What does Disney not do? Everything is so real and magical. And EXPENSIVE....
Teacups! Pure nausea for me...
Kaebrie had apple slices, carrot sticks, and orange juice with her lunch. She decided she wanted to make a fruit salad. She chopped every single thing up into tiny pieces and poured her orange juice in it. Then, surprisingly she ate it all up... Funny girl, good times!
We learned that we have a thrill seeker on our hands. Owen loved all the scary fast rides. His favorite was the Tower of Terror. He rode it so many times! It's an old hotel that has an elevator that drops over and over. Owen took me on it once and I swore I would never do it again. Then, Kaebrie wanted to go on it so of course Jeff and Owen had to take us on it! Let me just tell you, it was hysterical. Someone, let a smelly nervous fart (not kidding) right before the elevator dropped. Kaebrie had the look of death on her white scared face. Afterwards, she was super proud of herself.
After Disneyland we went and stayed with Jerry and Diane for two days. Then Jeff and I went and stayed in Palm Springs for two nights. It was a vacation to remember! We had a blast...






















No comments:
Post a Comment