Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day three and four...

Yesterday was a mental struggle.  Jeff wanted to take Kaebrie and I out to lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant.  Before we got there, I thought for sure I would be fine, joke was on me.  I wanted to order my usual of egg drop soup, cashew chicken, and steamed white rice.  But instead I ordered one large plate of steamed vegetables.  I did it!  I was tempted to throw the towel in but didn't! My fortune was very spot on considering my current adventure!  No, I didn't eat the cookie:(
 
Then, Jeff and I had date night.  We went to Market Street Grill in SLC.  Once again, I knew I would be fine.  They served up a large loaf of bread before our meal came out and I sat and watched Jeff savor it.  I know what that stupid bread tastes like, I don't need it!  Then our meal came with a cupcake for dessert.  I sat and had a mental picture of me eating it and then me having a complete mental breakdown because I knew I would have to start all over on this.  I think the worst days are over with.  Today, day four, has been perfect.  My cravings are near gone.  I am still running low on energy and feeling a little lightheaded.  Overall, I feel much better than I did last Friday when I was contemplating a trip to the ER.  Dinner is in the crock pot so no more temptations today!

No comments:

Post a Comment