Over the past month I have gone downhill physically and mentally. When we were in Disneyland I experienced some pretty bad pains in my lower back and sides. Not to mention my mood swings and my crappy depression. When we got home my symptoms got worse and I felt that I needed to see someone who could help heal me naturally. I have been on anti-depressants since my teens. They are a band-aid for me. They work to mask the underlying problem and don't help improve my life in any way, shape, or form. My mom treated me to an Aura reading for an early birthday gift. It did something for me that nobody has ever done before. It truly made me reflect on who am I, why am I even here, and what steps need to be taken so I can live to my full potential. After my reading, I went and got a Zyto scan. This tells which minerals, vitamins, and issues your body is facing. Once again, I was reflecting on the power of natural healing and how insanely right on they were with EVERYTHING I needed to heal. My body is pre-menopausal. It is full of Candida (yeast overgrowth). I am sick physically and mentally. I NEEDED HELP!
The lady who gave me the Zyto scan, Paula, told me there were three positive things I need to say to myself daily:
1. I accept the important and positive lessons from past and present experiences.
2.I forgive myself for leaving ______.
3. I anticipate miracles as a natural part of my life.
AMAZING, right?!
So, I needed to find out how to take care of this candida crap. After reading online it is a simple spit test. First thing in the morning you spit into a clear glass of water and watch to see what happens. I did just that and I was completely taken back by the disgusting results. My saliva duplicated within seconds and filled that glass with the most horrifying stringy yuck I have ever seen. And it came from my body. GROSS! I immediately had Jeff do it too. I had to see someone else's results to believe what I just witnessed. His saliva sat in a happy little circle at the top of the glass. Didn't do anything!
Paula told me to do a 30 day candida cleanse. I went to knowthecause.com and researched what exactly I need to do. YIKES! I can't do this. All of my happy foods that fill me with comfort cannot come into my body for 30 days? Oh my... So I sat with that knowledge for a week and half and did few things to change my diet. I can't give up sugar and breads. My body craves these things to the point where I feel like I will die without them. I am not kidding... Meanwhile, I am still experiencing pains, fatigue, depression, anxiety, OCD, brain fog, irritability, and dizziness. I almost went to the emergency room last Friday but thanks to an amazing husband, who holds the priesthood, I was able to make it through and get back on my feet and be led to an angel who helped me in ways I cannot even describe.
I felt the urgent need to call someone and get a foot zone. This is an incredible thing that my body responded to very well. I felt as if Christ were washing my feet clean and telling me what steps I need to take to be healed. Truly this was such a spiritual experience filled with so much hope and faith. I was then told I have an addiction to sugar. Which is worse than an addiction to cocaine. REALLY? This was not the news I wanted to hear but the news I needed to hear. Back to my positive daily sentence 3. I anticipate miracles as a natural part of my life. I can do this. I have to do this. I am an addict to sugar and need this to clear away my mental and physical stress. I also have a kidney and bladder infection. Clearly, I need miracles and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment