Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gratitude

Today my heart if full of so much gratitude...  I have been blessed with so much throughout my life.  I was born into a wonderful family who have always loved me and been there for me.  I am grateful for the trials that my Heavenly Father has blessed me to have.  It shows His true love for me as his daughter.  He knows me and He teaches me daily on how to become who He wants me to become.  I am here to share His love and His work so that all can return to His presence.  What a gift that is.

I have been able to study the anatomy and physiology of the human body in my foot zoning classes.  The body is a true gift.  It is fascinating how everything works and has its own purpose.  It has been a testimony to me of valuing my body and its functions.  I am so grateful that Heavenly Father knew I was ready for this next step in my life so that I can bless the lives that He needs me to bless.  I love people and I love the inspiration that each of us bounce off of each other.  What a huge blessing our bodies, minds, and people in our lives can be.

I am grateful for a husband who supports me in everything that I want to do.  He never complains and always supports me no matter what.  He gets a bit frustrated when I break down and feel like I want to give up on myself but he pushes me to try and finish everything I start.  I am so blessed to have him there rooting me on.  He has taught me so much about what love is and what it should be.  He helped me bring in to this world the most beautiful children.  Owen and Kaebrie are two of my favorite people. Looking back at the last few years of stress, worry, and fear I can honestly laugh a little about how uptight I was.  I have been able to release some issues in my life that have put to rest my worry and fears.  Yes, it is ok to worry about their well being.  But it is not His way to worry so much that you cry yourself to sleep every night because your child will not listen, obey, or do what I want them to do.  This is their journey. I am a part of it and my duty is to lead them, guide them, and walk beside them, so they can find their way.  It's that simple.

I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  He atoned for my wrong doings.  He never complained and continued to bless and teach those around Him.  He is who I want to be like.  I don't care about the weight of the world and what they expect me to do with what I have.  It doesn't matter in the eternal perspective.  What matters is that I wake up each day and I live according to His will for me, not the worlds way for me.  I am indeed feeling a great amount of love and blessing because my eyes see differently than they ever have.  I have been able to conquer my fears of failure. I will not fail because I know that I am fulfilling my purpose on earth and I am doing the things that my Father in Heaven expect me to do.  I will keep Christ as the center of my life.  I want to uplift, inspire, and help those who are struggling with the weight of the world..  Once it is lifted, amazing things happen.

I am so grateful for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment