My dearest little Kaebrie girl,
Mommy loves you so much! You are five years old and that makes mommy smile. We have had an eventful five years with you. I know that Heavenly Father has special plans for you while you are here on earth. You are one special girl and can bring life to any person or situation. I want you to know that you are loved by many. You have the potential to be anyone you want to be. You are one determined spirit. You know what you want and do what you can until you get it. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to me. I need you in my life to complete our family. I want you to know that mommy will be with you always and I will always be your number one fan.
We went to Las Vegas and stayed at the Sunset Station. We took you to Build-A-Bear and Popovich's Pet Show at Planet Hollywood. We love spending time together and we love to vacation. It was such a fun weekend to celebrate five years with you in our life. Love you so much Kaebrie!



No comments:
Post a Comment