Friday, November 1, 2013

Sand!




Our new house has a very large and fun sand box.  I got the hose out one day for the kids to get the sand nice and wet so they could build some castles.  I went inside for a bit and came outside to a large beach!  Cameron and Owen had made all kinds of tracks and mountains.  They had the time of their lives...

Kaebrie kept destroying their creations so they made a "pool" for Kaebrie to play in all by herself.  Owen is learning to be creative with her.  It is so great that Owen can see what Kaebrie needs.  She just needs to feel a part of everything and find her place.  Once she does, she is set...

Cameron and Owen had so much fun in the sand for about a week straight.  This was back in August before the weather got freezing.  I am glad that it is cold because washing all that sand and mud out of clothes and sand in the carpet throughout the house was a bit overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment